Wednesday 4 June 2014

Oooops! Jennifer Lopez's Young Boyfriend Caught Trying To Cheat On Her With A Transsexual


Jennifer Lopez's 27 year old boyfriend Marcus Smart has been allegedly caught trying to cheat on the Pop Diva with a transsexual.
The transsexual Sofie Vissa told reporters that he wrote her on Instagram asking for more raunchy pictures of herself.
Sofie said he had clear knowledge that she is transgender, saying: 'I’d do hashtags on Instagram… to get a lot of followers I’d put #TS or #Shemale or #transgendered on them. I remember I put those hashtags on one of my photos and when I went back to look at my phone I’d got a request from Casper.'

After Casper wrote her that he liked her pictures, she asked him why he doesn't like her pics in instagram and he explained: 'Because a lot of people monitor what I like. And I think telling you is better, don’t you?'
Smart allegedly told Vissa, 'I wanna see more, what you got?' and she claims that she replied with the words: 'What do you wanna see? My smile?' Vissa claims Smart said in response: 'Haha sure. That’s the best attribute on a person.'

She continued and said she told Lopez's boyfriend: '"I like smiles, eyes and nice asses," and he put "me too. I got all of those."'

Vissa told reporters they stopped talking after she sent him an entirely nude photo. He is then said to have allegedly deleted the photos and messages they exchanged.
There had been rumours that Casper is gay for some time now and only dating Jenny for the money and comfort.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment