Thursday 22 May 2014

Toni Braxton Opens Up on having an abortion, plastic surgery & going Broke.


Toni Braxton who went bankrupt has opened up on her life, how she got broke,how she regrets having an abortionand getting a nose and boob job in 1992..It is all in her new memoir “Unbreak My Heart”..Very revealing and touching…These are some excerpts from the book as published on Mailonline.. 
‘I’d been wanting to change my nose for years – I wanted it to be less broad. But because of theconservative ideas I was raised with, I struggled with the thought of altering my body.And of course, I later got my boobies done. I’d always been shaped like a gymnast – size double A breasts and thunder thighs. In fact, I wish I would’ve had lipo on my inner thighs. I’ve always hated them’I loved how they looked. At last – Homely Toni Braxton had some curves. Before I got the breast implants, my stylist would use duct tape beneath my tiny boobs to make it look like I had cleavageTo this day, I am still happy I got that nose job. Yes, I wish I’d gotten it smaller, but the new nose did fit my face so much better’.
‘Now people started asking, ‘Who’s the short girl with the chubby cheeks, the pixie haircut, and the big ol’ butt? I never thought I had a big butt —though I do have Serena Williams thighs

No comments:

Post a Comment